Saturday, November 19, 2011

Back to Work

Yesterday Annabelle and I worked on the first of our photo shoots with the lovely Scott & Alia from White Wall. It was nice to get back into the swing of things. The shoot went really well and we had a great day laughing and sharing stories. They are two of the most generous, driven people I am ever likely to meet.



These are shots I took of the beautiful servingware we had at the ready, lent to us by Annabelle's sister, Amelia and her brother-in-law, Adrian. I actually met Annabelle through Amelia as we were friends long before I knew of her little sister. Amelia and Adrian own Danish Vintage Modern and Country Life Antiques and travel around the world sourcing product for their shops. Seriously, their home is something out of a magazine, every corner crammed full of the most amazing pieces. One look at the servingware in these photos should give you an inkling.

No comments:

Post a Comment